Follow these tips for a flawless glow:
Not sure where to begin? It’s simple. Prepare your skin for an airbrush spray tan the day before.
- Waxing, pedicures and facials should be done at least one day prior to your tanning session.
- Shave and exfoliate with an exfoliating scrub. This will rid the skin of dead cells enabling the tan to last longer. Make sure you do not over exfoliate or dry out your skin prior to your tanning session.
- No makeup, perfumes or lotions should be worn prior to tanning. These can affect the absorption of DHA, resulting in streaks and minimal color.
- Deodorants should also be avoided. Spraying over deodorant can result in green rings around your armpit, and it’s difficult to remove.
- Bring dark, loose-fitting clothes and flip flops to wear afterwards.
- Tight clothing can rub your tan completely off in most areas. It is recommended to wait at least five hours before putting on tight clothing.
- If you choose to wear underwear during the session, it’s best to wear darker colors.